Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: That is thunder and lightning

  1. #21
    Inactive Member 227raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: That is thunder and lightning

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cant they come up with more original nicka names than thunder and lighting?

    How about tiger claw and lizard toungue? </div></div>


    or itchy and scratchy </div></div>

    yea, you on deez nuts! just kidding LOL

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: That is thunder and lightning

    i guess some people are eating some crow lol
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member bdc's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2008
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: That is thunder and lightning

    Seriously, how many rushing yards did each have against GC?
    Look kids. A deer!

  4. #24
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: That is thunder and lightning

    Nothing compared to what they did against PV.
    Officially retired

  5. #25
    Inactive Member bdc's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2008
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: That is thunder and lightning

    Really, I have no idea...How many yards? I am not trying to start an argument.
    Look kids. A deer!

  6. #26
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: That is thunder and lightning

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chris and Radio both would make biotches out of the LPD in this day and age. </div></div>

    Amen, brother. Chris Clark was one of the fastest backs to ever come out of the LPD. Radio was a solid brute. He was up to the village one day and played some b-ball with us. Had his shirt off...the man is a true physical specimen. Well, we got the ball first and wouldn't you know it, he's guarding me. I get the ball down on the block and do an up and under move and score...thought I was big time. His team takes the ball out and I'd barely had a chance to move when I see him flying down the lane with a thunderous dunk. Only person I've ever see to dunk at Inman Village.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: That is thunder and lightning

    who were the fastest backs to come out os the LPD? you had Clark and I think you can put Sam Daniels from JIB in there. what are some more over the years?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: That is thunder and lightning

    Denny Wright from Clintwood and TJ would definately be on there.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  9. #29
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: That is thunder and lightning

    this will just get lost. I'll make a new thread
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  10. #30
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: That is thunder and lightning

    JJ was faster than TJ, at least that was what their mama said. But TJ could run as fast sideways.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •